- Slow Living Summit conference on food and agriculture entrepreneurship
- In Latin America, Leaders Begin to Catch Up with Impact Investment Activity
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Introduces New Tool Kit to Effectively...
- ImpactAlpha’s #DealFlow for Feb. 12, 2016: Weekly Roundup of Impact...
- Retail Investors: Rising Interest and Opportunity in Impact Investing
- Statements from Companies and Investors in Support of EPA’s Clean Power...
- New Revenues Will Pay for Sanders’ Economic Plan, Economist Says
What’s it About?
There are a growing number of terms to describe investment opportunities and investors that seek more than just financial return. They are all deeply connected by core values and intentions for positive change.
While the terms have distinctions (especially depending on who you ask), they exist to hold investing and investors to a higher standard to create a better world for all.
Make investments according to what’s important to you.
Earn a return and make a difference.
Support people and companies who share your values.
Invest in positive change, for people and the planet.
Be the best person you can be through your investing.