- Disrupting Social Enterprise & Impact Investing: Q&A with the Blue...
- Heard on the Waterfront: Some Takeaways from a Day at SOCAP
- Blending Public, Private and Philanthropic Capital for ‘Deep Impact’
- China Plans World’s Largest Carbon Market to Curb Climate Change
- Piraeus Bank: a Constituent of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for the...
- Women and Girls Lead Sustainable Development for All
- Healthy Fisheries are Profitable Fisheries: Blueprints for Impact Investors
What’s it About?
There are a growing number of terms to describe investment opportunities and investors that seek more than just financial return. They are all deeply connected by core values and intentions for positive change.
While the terms have distinctions (especially depending on who you ask), they exist to hold investing and investors to a higher standard to create a better world for all.
Make investments according to what’s important to you.
Earn a return and make a difference.
Support people and companies who share your values.
Invest in positive change, for people and the planet.
Be the best person you can be through your investing.