- As Maine’s Waters Warm, a Seafood Investor Fosters Climate Resiliency
- User-Generated Conference: Some of Our Picks for SOCAP15
- Crowdfunding Boosts Community Share Offerings For Local Pubs And Football...
- EIRIS Compiles Database of Companies Doing Business in Crimea and Palestine
- Impact Investments can Bridge $2.5 Trillion Annual Gap for Development
- “Taste of Kiva Zip”
- Community Wealth: Building the Field, Building a Movement
What’s it About?
There are a growing number of terms to describe investment opportunities and investors that seek more than just financial return. They are all deeply connected by core values and intentions for positive change.
While the terms have distinctions (especially depending on who you ask), they exist to hold investing and investors to a higher standard to create a better world for all.
Make investments according to what’s important to you.
Earn a return and make a difference.
Support people and companies who share your values.
Invest in positive change, for people and the planet.
Be the best person you can be through your investing.