The Videos include:
• Connecting the Road of the Future: The Ray Anderson Hwy
Georgia is a top state for business with its unparalleled accessibility and infrastructure. Through a partnership with the Ray C. Anderson Foundation, Georgia will leverage that recognition as it creates the Road of the Future – The Ray.
• The Creative Conservationist: Asher Jay
The international adventurer whose compelling paintings, installations, ads, and films all have a single purpose: to incite global action on behalf of wildlife conservation. Inspring people to understand they have real power in determining nature’s fate — and our wild future.
• Climate Change: Emerging ESG Risk in Municipal Bond Investing
Seema Murali, Vice President of credit research at Gurtin Municipal Bond Mgmt discusses the growing significance of material credit risks related to climate change, including how sea level rise risk and wildfire risk are already impacting communities today.
• Re-Thinking Progress: The Circular Economy
Ellen MacArthur Foundation discusses the world of opportunity to re-think and re-design the way we make stuff. By changing our perspective we can re-design the way our economy works from designing products to powering the system with renewable energy.
• The Rising Tide of Corporate Action Against Ocean Plastic
With trillion of pieces of plastic debris in the ocean and 8 million tons of plastic entering the ocean each year, Fisk Johnson and David Katz discuss how companies can combat this trend, and be part of the solution at the recent GreenBiz19 Forum.
• Unbroken Ground from Patagonia Provisions
Food plays a critical role in the next frontier of our efforts to solve the environmental crisis. We can change our relationship to the land and oceans – learn how from pioneers in the fields of regenerative agriculture, grazing, diversified crops, and restorative fishing.
Other Videos include:
• The New Environmentalists: From Hanoi to Paris
• Biomimicry: Turning to Nature for Technological Solutions
• Mobilizing a Movement to Advance Climate Solutions
• Scenarios for the Future of Sustainable Business
Find these videos and more at the award-winning GreenMoney website, online since 1995 at – https://GreenMoney.com
Publishing Award-winning content on Responsible Business, Impact Investing and Environmental Sustainability since 1992
This post was originally published on Justmeans.com
Visit the Invest With Values - Resource Directory to access leading investor information, opportunities, organizations, events, groups and tools.