The Capital Institute is offering a second edition of its online course, “Introduction to Regenerative Economics.” The aim of this course is to provide a living systems approach to redesigning our economy so that long-term prosperity, human dignity, social equity, and planetary wellness can be viably sustained throughout the world.
This 8-week course beginning on September 12, 2022, offers a practical approach to reimaging our economy as a source of ecological harmony and equitable well-being throughout the world, ecological harmony, and genuine equality throughout the world.
Registration closes Friday September 9th.
Explore the following questions:
- How can Regenerative Economics address the unprecedented crises, such as global warming, viral pandemics, and extreme economic disparities?
- Does exponential and undifferentiated economic growth truly define the path to long-term prosperity?
- What are the characteristics that define economic vitality and what are the conditions needed to deliver regenerative potential?
- How can we identify and promote regenerative organizations within the private and public sector?
- How do we look at macroeconomic institutions and their function through a regenerative lens?
- What needs to be done to align our financial systems with the emergence of regenerative economies?
- How can regenerative principles be applied to create a new leadership paradigm and new approaches to management?
- How can we align emergent technologies to promote the regenerative paradigm?
- How do the principles of Regenerative Economics resonate with ancient wisdom traditions?
Why Regenerative Economics
Mini-workshop and Course preview
The Capital Institute
The Capital Institute reimagines our economic and financial systems to promote a transformation to a more just and regenerative world. They pioneered a new space for holistic economic thought that draws on the latest science of living systems, global wisdom traditions, and 20 years of real world experience at the pillar of global finance on Wall Street.