(3BL Media/Justmeans) – According to a 2014 report by the Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment, sustainable investment trends show a sharp rise in the U.S. From 2012 to 2014, U.S. assets in sustainable, responsible and impact strategies recorded a growth of 76 percent, from $3.74 trillion to $6.57 trillion. A Sustainable Reality report from Morgan Stanley in March showed that sustainable investments have typically met or exceeded the performance of traditional investments.
To highlight and discuss these trends, S-Network Global Indexes Inc., developer of the Thomson Reuters Corporate Responsibility Ratings (TRCRR) and Indexes (TRCRI), is hosting Summer in the City, the third Annual CSR Investing Summit in New York. The event will take place on July 22, 2015 at the Thomson Reuters Building at Times Square, NY.
This all-day conference will offer attendees the opportunity to learn about recent trends and discuss the latest developments in sustainable, responsible and impact investing.
Featured speakers and panels include:
- Keynote Speaker: Kevin Parker, CEO, Sustainable Insight Capital Management, Former Global Head of Deutsche Asset Management
- Special Presentation from Calvert Investment Management’s Kim Nguyen-Taylor
- The Potential Impact of ESG Initiatives on Shareholder Value
- Case Studies on Implementing ESG in Endowments, Pensions, and Union Trusts
- Does Board Diversity Create Value?
- Identifying Performance Attribution in ESG Data
- Dissecting ESG Ratings: Understanding Ratings Construction
- The Fossil Fuel Divestiture Debate: Point <> Counterpoint
The event is sponsored by Calvert Investments, Deloitte, NASDAQ, Thomson Reuters, 3BL Media, CDP, City & State Reports, ETF.com, Financial Advisor Magazine, Governance & Accountability Institute, QWAFAFEW, Private Wealth Magazine, Skytop Strategies, Society of Quantitative Analysts and The SRI Conference.
Registrations can be made online at the following link: CSR Investing Summit. Breakfast, lunch, and post conference cocktails are included with admission.
Source: CSR Investing Summit
Image Credit: Flickr via AlicePopkorn
This post was originally published on Justmeans.com
Visit the Invest With Values - Resource Directory to access leading investor information, opportunities, organizations, events, groups and tools.